CSMA Club Code of Conduct
This Code of Conduct has been approved by Motoring & Leisure Services Limited and any guests attending a CSMA Club Leisure Retreat are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by its contents. Our aim is to provide all of our guests with a safe and relaxing holiday environment and therefore draw your attention to the following:
1. Fire Action
Please make a note of fire points, which will be pointed out to you on arrival.
In the event of a fire:
- Raise the alarm – follow the instructions detailed in the welcome folder. Evacuate your accommodation immediately, alerting your immediate neighbours if safe to do so.
- Make your way to the fire assembly point and remain there until given further instructions.
- Make no attempt to collect personal belongings.
- If the fire is small and you can do so safely, tackle the fire using the extinguisher provided if staying in accommodation.
Your safety is our main concern. Please advise us at the time of booking and at Reception on check-in should you require any assistance in the event of an emergency – please do not put yourself at risk.
2. Drive Safe
- The speed limit at CSMA Club Leisure Retreats is 5 mph. Please note that exceeding this limit is dangerous & may result in serious personal injury or damage to your motor vehicle or bicycle
- Please park in designated areas only.
- Users of CSMA Club Leisure Retreat parking facilities do so at their own risk, Motoring & Leisure Services Limited cannot accept any responsibility for accident, damage or loss.
- Cycling is only permitted on CSMA Club Leisure Retreat’s roads/roadways and the speed limit of 5 mph (the pace of someone walking briskly) must be observed. Cycling is not allowed on the grass or footpaths.
- Cyclists must observe any one way system and give way to pedestrians at all times.
- Only use cycles on site during daylight hours.
- You are advised to wear a helmet for your own safety.
- Cycles are not permitted in any of the accommodation.
- Details of cycle hire can be obtained from Reception.
Ball Games & kite flying are permitted in the areas clearly sign-posted on site. In the interests of safety – model aircraft, rope swings, bows & arrows, golfing, hard balls, or any activity likely to cause danger to others or property, are not permitted.
5. Child Supervision
- Motoring & Leisure Services Limited will not tolerate any unacceptable behaviour.
- The supervision and behaviour of all children remains the responsibility of the parent, guardian or accompanying adult at all times.
- Make sure your children know where they are staying and the name/number of your accommodation or pitch number.
- Familiarise them with the Leisure Retreat and relevant parts of this code of conduct, showing them where your accommodation is in relation to the facilities.
- For your child’s safety it is important for you to know where your child is at all times.
- Please inform a member of staff of any suspicious events at the Leisure Retreat no matter how trivial. Also please notify a member of staff of any accidents, hazards or near misses.
6. Swimming Pool
In the interests of safety, guests are required to abide by all pool rules displayed at the poolside.
- Please note there is no lifeguard at Wheel Farm. Full information is available at Reception. Children under 16 and non-swimmers must be accompanied at all times.
- Children under 11 years and non-swimmers under 15 year must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times.
- At certain times, session swimming may occur. Please consult the Forest Point notice board and your Welcome Folder for the current pool timetable.
- You are required to show your Leisure pass at all times when using any of the leisure facilities, otherwise entrance may be refused.
- Barbeques may be hired from Reception on payment of a refundable deposit. Please remember you are in a rural location and all barbeque food preparation and disposal must be in accordance with the guidelines which you will be required to sign at the time of hire. You are welcome to bring your own barbeques, however disposable barbeques are not permitted on the Park. Please dispose of coals safely, be sure they are fully cooled before disposing of them in any of the bins around the property.
Wheel Farm and Treworgie Barton:
- Barbeques stands may be hired from Reception for disposable barbeques, and you are welcome to bring your own barbeques. Please dispose of all barbeques/coals in the bins provided. Barbeques can only be used in private gardens or lawn areas.
- Laundry & drying facilities are available at CSMA Club Leisure Retreats. Washing lines are not permitted anywhere at the Leisure Retreats. A clothes airier is provided in your accommodation.
9. Smoking Policy
- Smoking is not permitted in any public buildings, or any of the accommodation.
10. Mobile Phones
- As CSMA Club Leisure Retreats are situated in rural areas, limited mobile phone signals are received.
11. Property Damage
- The person who places the booking will be held responsible for damage caused to the
company's property by the guest or his/her party and may be required to pay the amount to make good, or remedy such damage.
12. Pet Policy
Pets are welcome at CSMA Club Leisure Retreats in selected accommodation, at an additional charge. Breeds under the Dangerous Dogs Act will not be permitted. In the interests of others, please:
- Bring your pet’s bedding and please adhere to our policy of not allowing animals on furniture or beds.
- Ensure that your pet is properly supervised and does not cause a nuisance or threat to guests or staff the Leisure Retreat.
- Pets may not be left unattended in any of our accommodation.
- Do not take pets into any indoor public areas.
- Guide and assistance dogs are of course welcome at CSMA Club Leisure Retreats.
- Any pets found to be occupying or to have occupied pet-free units will involve a charge, please see the Terms and Conditions (clause 9.2).
The following information only applies to Whitemead Forest Park:
14. Steam Room, Sauna, Jacuzzi & Fitness Suite
- These facilities are for use by persons aged 16 years and above.
- Please follow guidelines that are displayed at the property.
- In the interests of safety, guests are required to abide by all Leisure Facility rules displayed at the property.
- Guests are advised to seek the advice of their doctor before using these facilities.
15. Noise Pollution
Please have consideration for other guests and keep noise at a reasonable level at all times. Organised on-site entertainment, including musical entertainment, will usually cease at 11.30pm, or midnight on Saturdays. New Years is an exception to this rule. Please remember that noise carries at night as you return to your accommodation at the end of the evening.
Appropriate clothing must be worn when participating in certain leisure activities. In such cases, details of recommended clothing will be given.
17. Portable Electric Generators
Portable electric generators are not permitted on serviced pitches. Exceptionally they may be permitted on other areas of the Park at the Duty Manager’s discretion.
Only environmental groundsheets are permitted to be used on grass pitches at Whitemead Forest Park. These can be purchased from the site shop.
You are allocated one parking space per accommodation unit. Any additional vehicles must be parked on the car park for which an additional fee may be charged. Vehicles must not exceed 5 mph within the boundaries of the complex. All road signs and markings, including but not limited to the one-way system, should be followed. Vehicles must only be driven by holders of a current driving licence with adequate third party insurance.