How to find us
Situated in one of the prettiest villages in the Cotswolds are CSMA Club's very own collectively named Cotswold Cottages, right in the heart of picture perfect Bourton-on-the-Water.
Directions To The Cottages
The Old Mill
From the M40: South & East
- Join the M40 from the M25 J16 sign posted Oxford.
- Leave the M40 at Oxford J8 and join the A40.
- Continue on the A40 through Witney and past Burford in the direction of Cheltenham - until you reach a large roundabout.
- Turn right onto the A429 signposted Bourton-on-the-Water & Stow-on-the-Wold.
From the M42: North & Midlands
- Leave the M42 at J3a and join the M40.
- Leave the M40 at J14 joining the A429 signposted Stow-on-the-Wold.
- Continue on through Stow-on-the-Wold following the A429 to Bourton-on-the-Water.
From the M4: West
- From the West travelling on the M4, leave at J17 joining the A429 signposted Cirencester.
- Bypass Cirencester, staying on the A429 and continue straight on following directions to Bourton-on-the-Water & Stow-on-the-Wold.
- Once in Bourton, follow the signs for the Town Centre. Pass the main car & coach park (on your right) and carry on towards the Town Centre.
- As road then bends to the left, take the right hand turn.
- Continue past Spar Supermarket and a number of smaller shops.
- Take first turning left at the War Memorial.
- The Cotswold Cottages and Motor Museum are on your right.
Plan your Route to the Cotswold Cottages
Use the Google Map below to plan your route.
* Required information