These beautiful self-catering cottages, hidden away in 36 acres of peaceful farm and woodland, boast magnificent views over the rolling North Cornwall countryside to the sea beyond. Whether you’re looking for an active holiday or just want to get away from it all and relax, Treworgie Barton Cottages are perfectly positioned for making the most of all that Devon and Cornwall have to offer.
Converted from the original buildings of Treworgie Manor, each cottage is named after a previous owner or reflects Treworgie's fascinating history. With a delightful combination of stone, slate, exposed beams and timber trusses, our cosy cottages all exude warmth and their own individual charm.
On-site facilities include:
- Cots and high chairs. These are free of charge – simply request them when making your booking
- Reception area with comprehensive tourist information about the area
- Laundry with washing machine and tumble drier
- Free WiFi (due to our rural location, reception can be a little patchy, so we can’t guarantee a perfect connection)
- Barbecues are available free of charge on request
For the kids: