These beautiful self-catering cottages, hidden away in 36 acres of peaceful farm and woodland, boast magnificent views over the rolling North Cornwall countryside to the sea beyond. Whether you’re looking for an active holiday or just want to get away from it all and relax, Treworgie Barton Cottages are perfectly positioned for making the most of all that Devon and Cornwall have to offer.
Converted from the original buildings of Treworgie Manor, each cottage is named after a previous owner or reflects Treworgie's fascinating history. With a delightful combination of stone, slate, exposed beams and timber trusses, our cosy cottages all exude warmth and their own individual charm.
On-site facilities include:
- Cots and high chairs. These are free of charge – simply request them when making your booking
- Reception area with comprehensive tourist information about the area
- Laundry with washing machine and tumble drier
- Free WiFi (due to our rural location, reception can be a little patchy, so we can’t guarantee a perfect connection)
- Barbecues are available free of charge on request
For the kids:
- Outdoor play area
- Indoor playroom with books and games
- We have a large barn with pool table, table tennis, skittles and a selection of indoor games. The Byre is a communal area with a fantastic view across the surrounding rolling countryside.
Autumn sale now on!
Save up to 40%* on an autumn getaway, on stays up until 30 November.
Treworgie Barton Cottages are the perfect base to experience the beauty of Autumn.
Select a stay date up until 30 November to reveal our amazing autumn prices.
Hurry – offer ends 19 October.
Don’t forget Boundless members save up to an extra 20% off the sale price.
Terms and conditions
*Offer valid on stays up until 30 November 2018, value of discount is dependent on dates, duration and accommodation type. Offer is subject to availability. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Must book by 19 October 2018 to qualify.