Cotswold Cottages are located in one of the prettiest villages in the UK. Perfect for a romantic getaway or family escape, Bourton-on-the-Water has been a magnet for visitors for decades.
All four quaint cottage apartments are housed within an old mill building. Built from local Cotswold stone with original rustic exposed beams throughout, the self-catering apartments all come with well equipped kitchens and charming lounges. Compact and cosy, they offer plenty of modern comforts for an unforgettable self-catering getaway. The larger semi-detached cottage, Stepping Stones, is perfect for bigger groups and families. Each cottage has an individual feel and is lovingly furnished to make the most of its unique features.
- Free WiFi in all cottages
- A cot and high chair are available for use during your stay free of charge – simply request them when making your booking
- A children’s stair-gate is available on request for use in Stepping Stones only
- A small selection of books, jigsaws and games are available for use free of charge
- Parking is free and on site (to make your arrival as smooth as possible you can park in front of the museum to unload your luggage)
- There are phones in all cottages for incoming calls
- We have a recycling area
- Free entry to Cotswold Motoring Museum for all guests staying in the cottages
Autumn sale now on!
Save up to 40%* on an autumn getaway, on stays up until 30 November.
Cotswold Cottages are the perfect base to experience the beauty of Autumn.
Select a stay date up until 30 November to reveal our amazing autumn prices.
Hurry – offer ends 19 October.
Don’t forget Boundless members save up to an extra 20% off the sale price.
Terms and conditions
*Offer valid on stays up until 30 November 2018, value of discount is dependent on dates, duration's and accommodation type. Offer is subject to availability. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Must book by 19 October 2018 to qualify.