Cotswold Cottages are located in one of the prettiest villages in the UK. Perfect for a romantic getaway or family escape, Bourton-on-the-Water has been a magnet for visitors for decades.
All four quaint cottage apartments are housed within an old mill building. Built from local Cotswold stone with original rustic exposed beams throughout, the self-catering apartments all come with well equipped kitchens and charming lounges. Compact and cosy, they offer plenty of modern comforts for an unforgettable self-catering getaway. The larger semi-detached cottage, Stepping Stones, is perfect for bigger groups and families. Each cottage has an individual feel and is lovingly furnished to make the most of its unique features.
- Free WiFi in all cottages
- A cot and high chair are available for use during your stay free of charge – simply request them when making your booking
- A children’s stair-gate is available on request for use in Stepping Stones only
- A small selection of books, jigsaws and games are available for use free of charge
- Parking is free and on site (to make your arrival as smooth as possible you can park in front of the museum to unload your luggage)
- There are phones in all cottages for incoming calls
- We have a recycling area
- Free entry to Cotswold Motoring Museum for all guests staying in the cottages
*Offer valid on June – September 2020 stays. Subject to availability and not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Must book by 31 January 2020 to qualify.